Welcome!

Hello! Welcome to Life of a USA K-Pop Fan! Here I will express my thoughts on all things K-pop and Korean. I have been a fan of K-pop for 10 years now, and it has been an amazing experience that I am grateful for. Let's explore the world of K-pop together!

Sunday, February 2, 2014

2014 Idol Olympics


If you've been like me and troll the internet every other day for the full length 2014 Idol Olympics you know it's been hard to find. I've gone on Youtube and the best I can find it EXO cuts where they don't even do any sports they just stand around and giggle. Not that I'm complaining. I love EXO. But I want to watch Idols run and shoot arrows and jump and all that jazz. So I will continue to look, and when I find it I will post the link on the blog so you can enjoy your favorite idols running, jumping, shooting, and all that jazz. Until then, enjoy EXO being EXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment