Welcome!

Hello! Welcome to Life of a USA K-Pop Fan! Here I will express my thoughts on all things K-pop and Korean. I have been a fan of K-pop for 10 years now, and it has been an amazing experience that I am grateful for. Let's explore the world of K-pop together!

Sunday, February 2, 2014

G-Dragon visits Se7en, askin' for the hatin'


Am I the only one who thinks it's crazy that Se7en and Rain both had a military scandal after they've been compared to each other for so many years? Anyways, K-netizens react to G-Dragon visiting Se7en in the army.

1. [+808, -25] GD-ya, you're going to get hated on...

2. [+799, -18] I think that when Se7en gets discharged and returns to the industry, he'll be hated on three times more than Rain ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+663, -10] The man who chose $160 over Park Han Byul....

4. [+43, -31] So you can go get a massage together?

5. [+40, -30] Dang, puts GD in a new light for me. No matter how close, anyone would be afraid of being connected to him with his scandal right now but he even took a proof shot of going to see him. A friend's only a real friend when he helps you at your lowest.

6. [+40, -1] You mean your embarrassing hyung

7. [+39, -24] A collaboration between a sex addict and a druggie

8. [+39, -8] I'm scared GD will get hate for no reason.............


I agree with the comment about Park Han Byul. I'd never choose $160 over her. She is all kinds of pretty. I think that people like G-Dragon enough for him not to receive backlash. BIGBANG had a good comeback after his pot smoking scandal, so I think everything will just be alright. I do feel sorry for Se7en though. When he comes out of the army his career will basically be over.

Source: Netizenbuzz

No comments:

Post a Comment