Hello! Welcome to Life of a USA K-Pop Fan! Here I will express my thoughts on all things K-pop and Korean. I have been a fan of K-pop for 10 years now, and it has been an amazing experience that I am grateful for. Let's explore the world of K-pop together!
Thursday, February 13, 2014
Gaon Chart for Feb 2 - Feb 8
< Gaon Chart National Digital Singles Ranking >
1. Idina Menzel - "Let It Go" (33 Trks Ver.)
2. Huh Gak - "Tears Like Today"
3. Soyu & JungGiGo ft. Lil Boi - "Some"
4. Hyorin - "Hello Goodbye"
5. Idina Menzel - "Let It Go"
6. Ga In ft. Bumkey - "Fxxk U"
7. Kristen Bell - "Do You Want To Build A Snowman?"
8. Ga In - "Truth Or Dare"
9. B.A.P - "1004 (Angel)"
10. Girl's Day - "Something"
< Gaon Chart National Physical Albums Ranking >
1. B.A.P – 'First Sensibility'
2. Various Artists – 'Frozen OST (Deluxe Ver.)'
3. GOT7 – 'Got It ?'
4. Minwoo (M) – 'M+TEN'
5. Various Artists – 'Frozen OST'
6. EXO – 'Miracles in December (Korean Ver.)'
7. B1A4 – 'Who Am I'
8. EXO-K – 'MAMA'
9. EXO – 'XOXO Repackaged (Kiss Ver.)'
10. EXO-M – 'MAMA'
< Online Downloads For The Week >
1. Huh Gak - "Tears Like Today" - 204,459 Downloads
2. Soyu & JungGiGo ft. Lil Boi - "Some" - 188,966 Downloads
The market has been so dry lately. I can't believe that a song from Disney's "Frozen" keeps dominating the charts. Last year there were all kinds of comebacks and each month had something new and it was just nice. I'm fearing that 2014 will be a dry year. Which sucks. Big names are going to comeback soon so hopefully things will get more lively. What's up with Rainbow's "A" always being on the Social chart? It's a good song but what about Rainbow's newer songs? Anyways, let's see what happens when CNBlue, SNSD, and 2NE1 comes back.