Welcome!

Hello! Welcome to Life of a USA K-Pop Fan! Here I will express my thoughts on all things K-pop and Korean. I have been a fan of K-pop for 10 years now, and it has been an amazing experience that I am grateful for. Let's explore the world of K-pop together!

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Introduction

Hello! Welcome to my blog! My goal for this blog is spread the good word of K-pop to new fans, old fans, and people that don't know what K-pop is but will fall in love with it like the rest of us. Some ideas that I have so far for this is blog is that I will post music reviews, the latest k-pop news, and just be the crazed fan that I am. I also want to be honest. Even though I have biases like everyone else, I want to tell my honest opinion about what I think about a artist, group, song, or drama. Please check back frequently to see what wacky antics I get into with k-pop!

No comments:

Post a Comment