Welcome!

Hello! Welcome to Life of a USA K-Pop Fan! Here I will express my thoughts on all things K-pop and Korean. I have been a fan of K-pop for 10 years now, and it has been an amazing experience that I am grateful for. Let's explore the world of K-pop together!

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Music Video Time! B1A4 - Lonely


I was excited to see that B1A4 was coming back with their second full-length album. They had certainly rose in popularity with the cool jamming song "What's Happening?" I was ready to see what they were going to do next. "Lonely" the title track from their second album "Who Am I" met my expectations and I'm glad to see that it is successful. I think they will have another comeback this year and I can't wait to see how much their popularity has risen after the success of this song! The music video stars member Jinyoung. It is visually pleasing, and I like all the white that is used in the video. Enjoy~!

No comments:

Post a Comment