Welcome!

Hello! Welcome to Life of a USA K-Pop Fan! Here I will express my thoughts on all things K-pop and Korean. I have been a fan of K-pop for 10 years now, and it has been an amazing experience that I am grateful for. Let's explore the world of K-pop together!

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Music Video Time! Brown Eyed Girls - KILL BILL


If you recently joined the K-pop universe you may not know of the amazingness that is Brown Eyed Girls. After a longggggg hiatus they returned as strong as ever with KILL BILL from the album Black Box last year. I love everything that the Brown Eyed Girls do. They can do no wrong. They are better than Superman, Batman, and Won Bin combined. That's pretty stellar. Ga-In is having a solo comeback soon and already released the extreme sexy video for F**k You. We were promised that BEG wouldn't have as long of a wait between albums. So I'm looking forward to some BEG this year baby~!

No comments:

Post a Comment